Winners' Circle Nominee Information Form
All nominees must work, volunteer or reside in Westmoreland County.
All nominations MUST be received by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 3rd, 2014.
ATHENA Award® Nomination Form
- Awarded to woman or man who devotes time & energy to improve quality of life for others
- Mentors other women to reach full leadership potential
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity & initiative in business or profession
Seton Hill University Entrepreneurial Excellence Award
- Awarded to an individual (man or woman), organization or business
- Advocates for growth & success of women owned businesses
- Creative in promoting & supporting women to be valuable contributors to the Westmoreland County economy
Award for Community Service
- Presented to a woman who has contributed her time, resources & efforts to community organizations and community growth
- Contributes personal influence and involvement beyond job expectations
YWCA Rising Star Award
- Awarded to a woman, 35 years of age and under
- Exhibits early professional success & potential to obtain marked achievement
- Demonstrates willingness to help others, especially women and girls
Questions? Please contact Michaelene Ressler, 724-830-4625.